If you are someone who knows me pretty well, you know that I have a bit of an obsessive, never-say-die personality. I don't like to accept no for an answer unless it comes directly from God Himself, and even then...I sometimes struggle. There have been times in my life when this has been an incredibly positive characteristic. Examples:
- Making the long-distance thing work with my future husband (he's not my future husband now - well, he is...but he's also my present and past-twelve-years husband...) for three years before we got married.
- Surviving cancer three times.
- Purses, wallets, and bags
- Every VHS, DVD, and BluRay edition ever released of Dirty Dancing
- My childhood collection of New Kids On The Block memorabilia